VIDEOINTELLECT, LLC appreciates your interest in our products, and declares that it does not collect user's personal data to identify specific individuals, but processes minimum needed data to provide best service in relation to our products. VIDEONTELLECT, LLC declares that it acts with respect to the provisions of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective on 25.05.2018. List of collected data
For the sole purpose to analyze statistical data on user's visiting the website VIDEOINTELECT, LLC receives information on:
- IP address;
- language and type of browser;
- date and time of page call. Third-party disclosure
VIDEOINTELLECT, LLC neither collects, nor sells, trades, or otherwise transfers to outside parties personally identifiable information. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
VIDEOINTELLECT, LLC may refer to third party analytical services, such as Google Analytics and Yandex Metrics to track attendance and to evaluate the conversion from advertising campaigns with the aim of collecting general statistical data on attendance and site performance. VIDEOINTELLECT, LLC ensures that such information becomes anonymized and may no longer be associated with an identifiable individual.
You have the right:
- to request information on the categories of personal data concerned, the purpose of the processing, any recipients of the data, the envisaged storage period (Art. 15 GDPR);
- to request incorrect or incomplete data to be rectified or supplemented (Art. 16 GDPR);
- to withdraw consent at any time with effect for the future (Art. 7 (3) GDPR);
- to object to the processing of data on the grounds of legitimate interests, for reasons relating to your particular situation (Art 21 (1) GDPR);
- to request the erasure of data in certain cases under Art. 17 GDPR – especially if the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or is unlawfully processed, or you withdraw your consent according to (c) above or objected according to (d) above;
- to demand under certain circumstances the restriction of data where erasure is not possible or the erasure obligation is disputed (Art. 18 GDPR)
- to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. Contacting Us
VIDEOINTELLECT, LLC firstname.lastname@example.org
+7 (496) 218-18-19
SKOLKOVO Innovation center
42 Bolshoy Bulvar str.